Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Taipei

Taipei, Taiwan (and other cities in Taiwan)

         Hey, guys! I went to Taiwan in Feburary, 2012. It was very exciting for me and if you ever visit there, I'm sure it will be for you too. To start off, the airline that I took was EVA AIR. They had pretty good service. It was a very long ride; it took 14 hours! The plane we took had a personal TV for everyone. They had movies, music, TV shows, games, and so much more. They just made a Hello Kitty jet and they were advertising for it. Therefore, we had Hello Kitty wasabi peas as a snack. The packaging had Hello Kitty as a flight attendant of EVA. They had really good chinese food. (and to all those americans out there, I'm sure you guys will like it too) When we got there, it was like 6:30 a.m. It was really foggy out there. I went to Taiwan just because my dad was on a business trip. We got to our hotel at like 7 am. Our hotel was CAPITAL HOTEL. We slept some more until 10. Then we went downstairs for breakfast. We went many places and we took the subway everywhere. Some times we would just take a walk and go to a bakery or something. The chinese food there is real good!! We also took the bullet train to Taichung. It cost a lot of money, but it was worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment