Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Shenzhen

Shenzhen

        This is a continued post of my Taipei entry. If you didn't read it yet, it's somewhere down there
          l
          l
          l
          l
          v
         After Taipei, we took the plane to Shenzhen. The ride wasn't too bad; about 1 hour. We rode on the same airline. The hotel I stayed at was called MARCO POLO SHENZHEN. Marco Polo is a big hotel chain in China. That hotel was ***** (five stars). It was really nice. And the best part is that we don't have to pay for it! Dad's company does. We visited so many places. And the part I liked best was really funny. So we were waking to the subway station from our hotel. And my mom couldn't find the station. So, I grabbed a map and realized we were standing right in front of it! The reason Mom couldn't find it was because the subway entrance had the Subway Resturant poster on their door. We couldn't stop laughing! That was my favorite part. Shenzhen is a really beautiful place. If you visit there, I'm pretty sure it will be better than you think it is the way I'm describing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment